RE: [MOL] Re: [There's our June back from Vacation ! [00098] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Re: [There's our June back from Vacation !

Hi Lil:  Vacation was nice but hectic.  Having 4 kids at the table ages
5 on down can make for some action.  All went well.  I go for the CT
Scan tomorrow and will get the results in about a week.  I will keep you
posted.

I had 800 messages when I got back and I am down to 127 so.....guess
what I have been doing.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday.	Your friend June A.