Re: [MOL] Hi from Dee [00097] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi from Dee

--hi Dee, thnaks for tht note. how are you doing, i didnt get to all my emials yet, i think there are 200 left to read so i dont know whats going onwith you. haow have you been?  i  apprecate what you said, i couldnt manage without everyone with mol, glad to be back. esp. glad to see marty is abck, he is so inspiring. well     hope youre having a good dasy, lov egreg

 (my mom is the real angel though, not me).