[MOL] Hi from Dee [00095] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi from Dee

Hi PJ,

I just read your update on your mom. It sounds
like a good thing to be in Florida
for Xmas. I hope that your mom does well with this
treatment and that her side
effects are not to severe.

I have gone through 800 messages today so I think
that I may now be caught up
on everyone's news.  :)

Take care and prayers to your mom,
Love,