Re: [MOL] An Apology to PJ and to Frank and to All Molers [00094] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] An Apology to PJ and to Frank and to All Molers

Dear FRank,

Thank you my friend for those very kind words. Anytime you see me here
post messages it is always from my heart, and soul as I do care for each
and every soul here. Sometimes, I may not use my head, but always with
the intent of seeing you and all here well and happy and healthy. I
thank you, for your message as I had never had any intention of
lecturing or harming. I hope once you get to know me, then I am hoping
that whatever I do post is in the best interest of all. But, again pls
accept my apoligies if I am not as articulate as some, but truly I am a
compassionate individual. Pls continue to communicate, Frank.....you
have delighted so many, including myself.

God Bless
marty