Re: [MOL] To ALL [00092] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To ALL

Dear Mam,

Just read your message about your Mum. I am sorry
to hear this and please know
that she will be in my prayers along with you and
Wayne. Financial problems seem
to plague almost all of us which makes our burdens
much heavier. I try not to worry
about those problems because I feel I am being
overly materialistic. It is
very difficult for me to follow my own advise but
I try.

Please take care and keep me posted,
Love,
Dee