Re: [MOL] Christine [00091] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Christine

Dear Christine and Carla,

Maybe I haven't been getting all my mail; anyway, this post sort of brought
me up to date on some things with both of you.  It's so hard to worry about
tests and/or not feeling well.  I try hard just to take one day at a time,
to relish nature and being on this earth, and to treat other people in the
moral and ethical way I think my God would have me do; hopefully also I can
spend time with people that will treat me the same way.  I will be thinking
about you and praying for you over the next few weeks.

I am OK.  The results of my throat surgery were so-so.  Every night when I
go to sleep the stuff in my sinuses and my stomache decides to move
together, and when it meets, to put on a version of The Music Man.  The
result has been that I don't sleep; I kind of cough all night.  Yesterday
the people at the hospital  loaned me a C-Pap machine.  I actually slept
from about 12-5, which was pretty good.  I have a face mask; I think it
makes me look sort of like I'm ready to fly a plane.  My husband Tony says
he feels left out and thinks he should get one too so we could match.

If this helps, I'll see if the hospital will let me wangle one, or rent one
with the help of my insurance co.  12/10 I'm going to see an ENT at Sloan.
My old ENT doesn't seem to have any more ideas. Blessings and hugs to
everyone,

Martha