[MOL] Hi from Dee [00089] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hi from Dee

Dearest Greg,
I am so happy to see you online and enriching us
with your kind words. I can't begin to
tell you how much all of us would miss hearing
from you.

Take care  and tell your mom thanks for taking
such excellent care of one of our favorite
Mol Angels.

Write when you can,
Love,
Dee