Re: [MOL] Re: Tuesday Chicken Soup for the Soul [00087] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Tuesday Chicken Soup for the Soul

Please let me share something with you..Rev.Frank Graeff,was called
the"Sunshine minister"because of his happy disposition and his optimistic
faith.But at one time in his life he went through a very deep valley,and he
lost his radiance and joy.He was a man full of defeat and despair.He was
sure God had forsaken him.One day he began to sing,"What a friend we have in
Jesus,/All our sins and griefs to bear!/What a privilege to carry/Ev,rything
to God in prayer!"That song caused him to fall to his knees and to seek the
Lord in a new way.Then he remembered 1 Peter 5:7"Cast all your care upon
Him;for He careth for you "I know He cares"He shouted,my Saviour cares for
me"As a result of that experience,he wrote the well-known hymn "Does Jesus
Care?"
Does Jesus care when my heart is pained
too deeply for mirth and song:
As the burdens press,and the cares distress,
And the way grows weary and long?

Does Jesus care when my way is dark
With a nameless dread and fear?
As the daylight fades into deep night shades,
Does He care enough to be near?

Does Jesus care when I,ve said goodbye
To the dearest on earth to me,And my sad heart aches till it nearly breaks-
Is it aught to Him?Does He see?

Chorus:
O yes,He cares-I know He cares
His heart is touched with my grief;
When the days are weary,the long nights dreary,
I know my savior cares.

We all love you,and we are here for you..Frank Cromie