Re: [MOL] Cancer or Asthma [00085] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer or Asthma

Dan, we are not in the medical field; so it would be difficult for us to
answer your question.  I would suggest a cat scan of lung; just to be on
the safe side.  My grand child has ashma, only her's is a raspy croopy
cough, with wheezing and rattling to be felt through the back area.  A
alergic cough or a cigrette cough tend to be dry, like a clearing of the
throat.  Hope this has help some.  Your friend, lillian