Re: [MOL] Frank [00080] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank

Well,hi Dee,it was really great to hear from you.Its so nice to have you
back with us.I sent you a little something thru the Internet,I hope that it
gets through.Did you know that life is a land of hills and valleys?Well
thats what God told the People of Israel as they went through the
wilderness.I can,t think of a better description of the Christian life-a
land of hills and valleys.So,why does God permit these valleys to come into
our lives?
(a)for one thing,we learn some lessons in the valleys that we could never
learn on the mountaintop.Look at Jeremiah,how could he write about Gods
faithfulness,without a valley experience.Or David,how could He write the
23rd Psalm without valley experiences.The Apostle Paul,he wrote "My Grace is
sufficient for thee"
(b)We grow in character in a way they we could never grow apart from the
valley.Great Christians are made by great trials.You do not become patient
simply by reading a book or praying a prayer.Faith is cultivated in the
darkness of the valley.The Christian graces are developed as we walk with
Christ through the valley.
(c) we learn to help others.thats what we are doing here."Who passing
through the valley of weeping makes it a place of springs (Ps84:6)
(d)God permits the valleys,and it,s this:you cannot have hills unless you
have valleys.God knows how to balance our lives.Well Dee,thats my sermon
today,you take care.Love Frank the Lone Ranger