[MOL] Marty- Don't Apologize & Juicing [00064] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty- Don't Apologize & Juicing

Hi Marty

Please don't feel  you need to apologize to me.  I didn't see any criticism in
your response only love and guidance.

Remember what I said in my original Diet post about needing education...well
you are doing that.

Now...I don't have a juicer to make the carrot, beet, etc... can I blend it
instead.
Love
PJ