[MOL] Marty [03560] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Marty

Dear Marty,

I talked to the Onc. nurse today and she talked to the Onc. about
Angelo feeling so lousy.  I can't believe I forgot to mention him
coughing up blood!!!  Anyway, they seem to think he may have some
kind of intenstinal infection so they are wanting a stool specimen
tomorrow.  I am going to call again tomorrow and tell them about
the coughing up of blood and will let you know what they say.
Thanks for your concern,
Love, Mary