Re: [MOL] Mary & Nanc, [03554] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Mary & Nanc,

Dear Joicy,

I called the Onc. and talked to his nurse and they want Angelo to
have a stool specimen taken tomorrow.  They are thinking that he
may have an intestinal infection.  I hope thats all it is.
I forgot to tell her about Angelo coughing up blood!  I am  going
to call back tomorrow.  Thanks for your concern and for praying
for us.

Love ya,
Mary