Re: [MOL] New Update on Mom [03545] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] New Update on Mom

Dear PJ,

I can't help about the diarrhea, but I just wanted to say that Florida
might be great for Christmas.  I am looking forward a little to the snow,
watching it come down over the pond behind my house, reading my Robert
Frost.  But what about fishtailing in the car, shoveling, heart attacks,
etc.  My husband and I were just talking about how we need to buy a snow
blower he was trying to tell me what else we need to spend the money on,
how all he needs is a shovel, etc.    Ugh...I can see you and your mother,
doing the bossa nova around the barbeque...

Lots of love and hugs,

Martha

----------
> From: PSerritell@AOL.COM
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: [MOL] New Update on Mom
> Date: Monday, November 30, 1998 7:43 PM
>
> Hi All.
> Mom went to onc today.
> Onc will put mom on Camptosar starting Wednesday.  She will get 2
treatments.
> The Camptosar will give my severe diarrhea.  Then mom needs to see Onc on
21
> Dec.  Mom cannot come to NY for Christmas so we will go there.
>
> My question is the following (I will look it up on interent but if any of
you
> have taken this let me know) The onc told mom to drink Koolaide the nite
of
> chemo and also drink 1 can of Cambells soup. This is suppose to relieve
the
> diarrhea a little.
> If any of you have heard of this let me know.
>
> So I quess we will be spending Christmas in Florida again.  That's great
> me.
> The only problem is I just spent the last hour decorating the house here.
 Oh