Re: [MOL] Marty: Diet Info/PJ!!!! [03541] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty: Diet Info/PJ!!!!

did you know that laughter is one of the best medicines you can take.When I
had my first attack of cancer my stomach shut down for over fifty days.Three
times a day the nurse would come in with a big IV bag of green liquid.I
would lay there looking at TV and all that good food.I told myself that if I
could ever eat regular food again,I would never again worry about
calories.Now three additional major attacks later,I,m a little bit wore out.
I was a cancer support chaplin for seven years,I buried friends that had the
cancer that I have.At the last funeral that I conducted,I passed out at the
grave sight,I had a total nervous breakdown.I woke up two days later in a
hospitol bed.And there is a lot more that I could add,BUT MY POINT IS..if
you can;t laugh and have a little humor in your life,well lets just say that
your mind will go before your cancer does.I LOVE TO EAT,and when I see some
good food,i,m not going to watch me calories.GOD BLESS YOU ALL Frank Cromie