Re: [MOL] Debbie/Reply stem cell peripheral and bone marrow transplantat [03535] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Debbie/Reply stem cell peripheral and bone marrow transplantation

First I would like to say hello Debbie.  It has been a spell.  Secondly, we
have not heard from Tracy Walter or Debbie Binder and we are all concerned
about them.  We have e-mailed and Suzanne has tried calling Debbie.  Hope
your doing okay and that you don't stay away from us for so long this time.
 Your friend, lillian  P.S.  There are so many sites for you to go to that
I am sending it in two parts....

Bone Marrow, Cord Blood, &Stem Cell Transplant Program : Ireland Cancer
Center @ Case Western Reserve University
IRELAND CANCER CENTER at CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY AND UNIVERSITY
HOSPITALS of CLEVELAND BONE MARROW, CORD BLOOD &STEM CELL TRANSPLANT
PROGRAM AFFILIATED WITH UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS of CLEVELAND CASE WESTERN
RESERVE UNIVERSITY The Bone Marrow..
Found at: http://www.iccbmt.com/

Stem Cell vs BMT
>From BMT Newsletter July 1995 Issue # 30 Autologous BMTs and Stem Cell
Transplants for Ovarian Cancer Reprinted with Permission from BMT
Newsletter Stem Cell vs Bone Marrow Transplant When doctors collect or
"harvest" bone marrow for transplant, it.
Found at: http://cure.medinfo.org/lists/misc/stem-vs-bmt.html

Clinical Trials of Bone Marrow Transplantation Program
Clinical Trials of Bone Marrow Transplantation Program This list was
generated on January 20, 1998. For more information, please call
1-800-237-4PCI. NUMBER P.I. TITLE 91-32 Ball Bone marrow cells &peripheral
blood for research 91-34 Ball...
Found at: http://www.pci.upmc.edu/ctbmt.htm

cO: Bone Marrow Transplant
About Cancer in General About Cancer in General Introduction How Your
Immune System Works Causes &Prevention of Cancer Surgery Chemotherapy
Radiation Bone Marrow Transplant Clinical Trials Using Your Medicine Chest
Wisely SITE MAPS Disclaimer...
Found at: http://www.canceronline.org/400-bone-marrow.html

Shared Resources - Cryobiology
Shared Resources Main Menu Summary Services User Fees Summary The
Cryobiology Laboratory is responsible for both the processing and storage
of autologous and allogeneic peripheral blood stem cells and bone marrow
from patients with hematological...
Found at: http://www.fhcrc.org/shared_resources/cryobiology/

Bone Marrow/PB/UCB Stem Cells Transplant Services
Patient Evaluation for Transplantation Out-Patient Chemotherapy
Administration Out-Patient Blood Transfusions Bone Marrow/PB/UCB Stem Cells
Collection, Processing, Cryostorage Bone Marrow Peripheral Blood Stem Cells
Umbilical Cord Blood Stem Cells..
Found at: http://www.stem-cell.com/transplant.html

Services Offered
Transplant Services We offer the following transplant services: ALLOGENEIC
TRANSPLANTS related, matched and mismatched bone marrow unrelated bone
marrow peripheral blood stem cell AUTOLOGOUS TRANSPLANTS bone marrow
peripheral blood stem cell CORD...
Found at: http://www.unmc.edu/Pediatrics/BMT/services.html

Services Offered
Transplant Services We offer the following transplant services: ALLOGENEIC
TRANSPLANTS related, matched and mismatched bone marrow unrelated bone
marrow peripheral blood stem cell AUTOLOGOUS TRANSPLANTS bone marrow
peripheral blood stem cell CORD...
Found at: http://www.unmc.edu/Pediatrics/services.html

M.D. Anderson
Forrest General Partnering With M.D. Anderson In Stem Cell Transplanting
Program Forrest General Hospital offers stem cell transplanting, an
advanced procedure for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. The Stem
Cell program was implemented in...
Found at: http://www.forrestgeneral.com/mdanderson.htm

Stem Cell vs. Bone Marrow Transplant
[ PRINT ] [ Printing FAQ ] About OncoLink Editorial Board Sponsors Help See
Today's OncoTip Usage Statistics Virtual Classroom Abramson Family Cancer
Research Institute "Confronting Cancer Through Art" is an exhibition by
people whose lives have...
Found at:
http://oncolink.org/specialty/chemo/bmt/newsletter/N23_stemcell.html

Department of Blood and Marrow Transplantation
Division of Medicine Department of Bone Marrow Transplantation Phone:
713-792-3611 FAX: 713-794-1036 Richard E. Champlin, M.D., Department Chair,
Ad Interim Autologous and allogeneic marrow or peripheral blood stem cell
transplantation for all...
Found at: http://www.mdanderson.org/~clindir/37-sectBMT.html

Found at: http://www.mdacc.tmc.edu/~clindir/37-sectBMT.html

http://www.oncolink.upenn.edu/specialty/chemo/bmt/newsletter/N21_stem.html

Stem Cell vs. Bone Marrow Transplant
[ PRINT ] [ Printing FAQ ] About OncoLink Editorial Board Sponsors Help See
Today's OncoTip Usage Statistics Virtual Classroom Abramson Family Cancer
Research Institute "Confronting Cancer Through Art" is an exhibition by
people whose lives have...
Found at: http://oncolink.org/specialty/chemo/bmt/newsletter/N21_stem.html

MGH Bone Marrow Transplant
Bone Marrow Transplant MGH Cancer Center INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS Cancer
Resource Room Other Information Links Patient and Family Support Program
PATIENT CARE SERVICES CANCER RESEARCH Cancer Research Center MGH Cancer
Data Registry Tumor Bank...
Found at: http://cancer.mgh.harvard.edu/medOnc/bmt.htm

FDA Committee Recommends Approval of Expanded Use for Leukine(R)
FDA Committee Recommends Approval of Expanded Use for Leukine(R) SEATTLE,
Nov. 13, 1995 -- A U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisory
committee today recommended approval of Immunex Corporation's (Nasdaq:
IMNX) white blood cell stimulant...
Found at: http://www.pslgroup.com/dg951114a.htm

The Scripps Clinic Blood and Marrow Transplantation Program
Green Cancer Center Radiation Oncology Over the last three decades bone
marrow transplantation has become the treatment of choice for a variety of
malignant disorders. The Scripps Clinic Blood and Marrow Transplantation
Program was one of the first.
Found at: http://www.scrippsclinic.com/centers/bone/

Outpatient Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation
Outpatient Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation Autologous bone marrow
transplants and peripheral blood stem cell transplants are being
increasingly utilized as cancer treatment. Recent technologic advances have
reduced toxicity of this procedure.
Found at: http://www.mdanderson.org/~edpub/95JUL-AUG/GAJEWSKI.html

American Red Cross--Biomedical Services--Who We Are and What We Do
A{text-decoration: none} Blood Services Stem Cells Tissue Services Dental
Program Plasma Operations Research and Development American Red Cross Stem
Cell Program For years physicians have used progenitor (stem) cells to
restore patients' blood and..
Found at: http://www.red-cross.org/biomed/who/stem.html

Immunocytochemical detection of tumor cells in bone marrow and peripheral
blood stem cell collections from patients
Bone Marrow Transplant 15: 929-933 (1995) Immunocytochemical detection of
tumor cells in bone marrow and peripheral blood stem cell collections from
patients with ovarian cancer. Ross AA, Miller GW, Moss TJ, Kahn DG, Warner
NE, Sweet DL, Louie KG..
Found at: http://www.slip.net/~mcdavis/dbas9697/96082722.htm