[MOL] Re: [There's our June back from Vacation ! [03534] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: [There's our June back from Vacation !

Hey girlfriend, how was the vacation?  Did you get all the cob webs out of
your head, soak up the sun ( oh!  I did not say that !) eye all the hunks;
etc.?  I hope it was good for you and now it is time for you to tell us how
you are doing and give us an update on your health.  I know, I know, pain
aren't I?  Still nothing on Corinne?  Golly, she has me so worried and I am
not supposed to get stressed; but she is such a swell person.  Take care
pal, enjoy life, your friend, lillian