[MOL] TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN [03530] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

 TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I heard you were considering a new manager in your life.  I would like to
apply for the job.  I believe I am the most qualified candidate.  I created
the heavens and the earth.  I AM.  I am the only one that has ever done this
job successfully.  I was the first manager of human beings.  In fact I made
them, so naturally I know how humanity works, and
what is best to get people back into proper working condition.

It will be like having the manufacturer as your personal mechanic.  If this is
your first time considering Me, I would just like to point out that my salary
has already been paid by the blood of My Son, Jesus on the cross of Calvary.
What I need from you is the acknowledgement that the price is sufficient to
pay for all of your sins and your independence from ME.  I need you to believe
this in your heart and to tell somebody
else about your decision with your mouth.

The next thing I ask is the right to change and fix your life so you can learn
how to stay close to ME.  I will make some major changes and revisions.  They
are not for you to worry about.  I need your permission to execute these
changes, My way and in My time.  I will change your desires and give you the
strength to make the changes.

Please keep your hands out of the way. Don't try to help me and don't resist
me.  I really do need your full commitment and co-operation.  If you give me
those, the process can go smoothly, without delays.

My resume is included below.

Sincerely Yours,

 God

 NAME:  GOD

 ADDRESS:  Everywhere (Omnipresent)

 CITY/STATE/ZIP:  All over, Every Place 00000

 PHONE:  (123) 456-PRAY

 EXPERIENCE:  From the beginning of time.  Before the beginning of time.
 From everlasting to everlasting.  I made time.

 ABILITY:  All powerful (Omnipotent)

 PRIOR EMPLOYMENT:  Created the universe, put the galaxies in place,
 formed man.  Established heaven and earth by My spoken Word and am
 currently holding up the world by My power.

 EDUCATION AND TRAINING:  I AM and I have all knowledge (Omniscient)

 CHARACTER REFERENCE:  Love, light, and life (I John 4:16, 1 John 1:5,
 John 14:6).  A representative, but by no means a conclusive list of other
 character traits follows:

 Wisdom           James 1:5

 Comfort          2 Corinthians 1:3

 Truth               John 8:32

 Healer             I Peter 2:24

 Strength          Phillipians 4:13

 Forgiveness    I John 1:9

 Provider         Phillipians 4:19

 Mercy            Ephesians 2:24

 Good             Matthew 19:17

 Peace            Romans 14:17

 AVAILABILITY:  Willing and ready to take over your life.  Able to put
 your life together again.  Will bring all of who I AM into your life.
 Can start now.  Will transform your life if you let Me.

 SALARY REQUIREMENT:  Work in your life has already been paid for through
 the blood of My Son, Jesus.  Your only responsibility is to commit
 initially and on a daily basis.  To trust and obey what Jesus has done
 and wants to do in your life.

 Other References Available Upon Request.