[MOL] CARLA: YOU CUTIE YOU [03529] Medicine On Line

[MOL] CARLA: YOU CUTIE YOU

HEY Carla

Thanks for all the lovely words.

You hit the spot with the hold it...hold it....take a deep breath.

The good news is today wasn't that bad.  I became very creative with cooking
and I actually enjoyed it.
I have limited myself to 1500 calories and 10 grams of fat per day.  I write
everything I eat even the condiments and then I count the calories and fat.  I
love doing this because it gets me educated about food.

Thanks again You Cutie Patoottieee

Love ya back
PJ