[MOL] lung cancer patients - please help [03528] Medicine On Line

[MOL] lung cancer patients - please help

Hello all,
     it has been four or five months since I have written.  I hope you all are
doing well and I think of all of you  often.  I need a little help.  I am
looking for anyone who has lung cancer and has had a bone marrow or Blood stem
cell transplant.  My doctor says that he knows of no lung cancer patient who
has had this, but I know that it is in trials now.  If anyone has had it or
knows someone who has had it please let me know. Thank you so much.
     Also, I can not get in touch with Donna Bind or Tracy Walter who I was
talking to  for a few months.  I am very worried that I have had no response
them latly and I would reallt like to hear from you if you know anything about
what is going on with them .
      Good thoughts to all of you,
                  Debbie Martens