[MOL] Nanc:I'm here for you [03526] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc:I'm here for you

Hi sweetie
Since you are going to have to rest tomorrow and then you have your big day..I
just wanted you to know that I'm here for you praying that God holds your hand
and loves you all the way during your hospital day.

Try to get a tiny bit of rest tomorrow and don't worry about anything except
yourself.
I know your daughter and hubby are taking you and that makes me feel better.
I don't want you driving all that way by yourself.

When I say my Rosary Prayer tomorrow I will say it for you.  God Bless You.
Love
PJ