[MOL] Dee here [03525] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Dee here

Hi Betty,

I am finally getting back to you about the
treatments that my dad was getting. DON'T EVER
TAKE THOSE INTENSE CHEMO
TREATMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dad's onc said that that was most likely the
cause for the internal hemorraging that my
dad had two weeks ago this Sunday...

I hope that you are doing well and that you had a
wonderful Thanksgiving. We did in spite
of everything  :)

Take care and start that Xmas shopping  :)

Love,
Dee
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO