[MOL] Wayne... [03522] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Wayne...

Beware!! someone just sent me a whole list of blonde jokes.... Tell me, how long will one of my favorite blondes be gone??  LOL!!  You get these off, before she gets home...okay??!!

Blondie Jokes
Why don't blondes like making Kool-Aid?
Because they can't fit 8 cups of water in the little envelope
.

How do you keep your blonde secretary occupied?
Give her a bag of M&M's and tell her to alphabetize them.

What do you call it when a blonde drives down the street with her head out the window?...................Refueling.

Why can't blondes take coffee breaks?
They're too hard to retrain.

Why can't blondes be pharmacists?
They can't get the bottle in the typewriter.

What's the definition of eternity?
Four blondes at a Four-way stop.

Why do Blondes have TGIF on their shirts?
This Goes In front.

Two blondes were in a parking lot trying to unlock the door of their Mercedes
with a coat hanger. They tried and tried to get the door open, but they
couldn't. The girl with the coat hanger stopped for a moment to catch her
breath, and her friend said anxiously, "Hurry up! It's starting to rain and
the top is down."

Hear about the blonde that got an AM radio?
It took her a month to realize she could play it at night.

What happened to the blonde ice hockey team?
They drowned in Spring training.

What did the blonde say when she saw the sign in front of the YMCA?
"Look! they spelled MACYS wrong.

Why do blondes like lightning?
They think someone is taking their picture.

A blonde woman competed with a brunette woman and a redheaded
woman in the Breast Stroke division of an English Channel swim competition.
The brunette came in first, the redhead second.  The blonde woman finally
reached shore completely exhausted. After being revived with blankets and
coffee she remarked, "I don't  want to complain, but I think those other two
girls used their arms.