RE: [MOL] Prostrate Cancer/Seed Implants- PETER [03515] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Prostrate Cancer/Seed Implants- PETER

Hi:  My name is June and I work with a guy that had the seed implants
done at Staten Island Univ. Hosp. in New York.  It was 5 years ago this
past June.  If you have any more questions, my email address is
Argila@telephonics.com.

Good Luck  Your friend June