Re: [MOL]Nancy - Christmas [03512] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Nancy - Christmas

Nancy (Mom),
Your love, support and prayers are the best gifts you could ever give us.
Love ya
Christine

At 10:11 PM 29/11/98 -0500, you wrote:

> I just love Christmas, but mostly the true meaning of Christmas, and I
just love to love and love to give.  I just don't have enough Money, so all
the MOL's get from me is all my love and support, and most definitely my
prayers.  >Nanc