Re: [MOL] hello all from Lee Anne / news on Oma [03509] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] hello all from Lee Anne / news on Oma

Lee Anne,
I am glad you were able to spend time at home with your Mom and that her
passing was so peaceful. I, too, know the feeling of losing a Mother to
this disease. Dec 20 will be 13 years since my Mother's passing. While I
still miss her, the pain does diminish. Know that she is in a better place,
free from suffering. My heart goes out to you in this difficult time.
Christine