[MOL] My trip to FLorida [03506] Medicine On Line

[MOL] My trip to FLorida

Hi All
The airlines are running great prices.  I put on hold two days for departure.
One for next week and one for the week after.  They are on hold for 24 hours.
I need to discuss with the school about my son taking off and also with my
hubby and how we will get him to Florida for christmas.  In all I expect to be
there for 3 weeks.  Thank God I have a wonderful husband and wonderful friends
like you.
And don't think you won't hear from me because my uncle is hooked up with
webtv so I'll sign on through him.