Re: [MOL] There's Our Judy ! [03503] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] There's Our Judy !

Lil,
Onc.  Dr. said I had the flu, Bronchitis, Etc.  Flu is gone but nose is
running down the street.  And have a horrible cough.  Stooped smoking for 4
days.  Couldn't breath.  This chemo has side effects of wheezing.  Felling
much better today just weak I guess from being in the bed for a week.  Going
to go take a nap and will get my strength back.
Thanks for caring,
Love,
Judy