Re: [MOL] Marty: Diet Info [03497] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Marty: Diet Info

If one can't cut up and joke once in a while on this line, then it will not
be a good forum.  So please PJ don't apologize for anything. I think the
little funning that went on yesterday did everyone some good.  We have so
much on us that it helps to get a chuckle.  We know it was all in fun and
that we can't eat all those "things"; but everyone has some kind of
fantacies, gosh, I can't tell you mine !  LOL! Your friend, lillian

----------
> From: PSerritell@AOL.COM
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: [MOL] Marty: Diet Info
> Date: Monday, November 30, 1998 11:33 AM
>
> Hi Marty
>
> Thanks for the funny beer diet post.
>
> God Bless You.
> I welcome all information on recipes and foods to help me get to my goal.
 You
> can send them to pserritell@aol.com.
>
> There are many reasons why I'm doing this diet now.  I quess I have to
open up
> with all of you.  Until now I have only confided in NANC.  I must admit
I'm