Re: [MOL] There's Our Judy ! [03496] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] There's Our Judy !

Hey Good Buddy!  Judy, do you know what is making you sick, or do you think
you know what is making you so sick?  We need to get to the bottom of this
dear heart, I don't want you sick, or going to hospitals, hear that?  My
spell checker isn't working; so the Molers can have a ball with you and me
in trying to figure out what we are writing; but frankly dahling I don't
give a damn, take me or leave me is my attitude.  Someday you will feel
this way too; when your a bit better.  Love you girlfriend, lillian

----------
> From: JUD814@AOL.COM
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] There's Our Judy !
> Date: Monday, November 30, 1998 11:01 AM
>
> Dearest Lil,
> I talked to Sally after she came home from Houston.  I called her 3
times, but
> she never called me back.  I think maybe she needs to get away from
Cancer for
> a while.  And, I understand that.  Her and her father were going to North
or
> South Carl.  to her sisters for Thanksgiving.  She told me she wanted to
meet
> you somewhere in between both of you.  I just don't know how, what, when,
or
> where.  Sorry.  Yes am feeling better.  I slept for 4 days and nights.
Hurt
> so bad couldn't even walk.  Onc. said I had the flu, but hubby DR. David.
Said