Re: [MOL] Diet for PJ (hee-hee!) [03479] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Diet for PJ (hee-hee!)

Dear JOicy, PJ and Frank and all,

I guess I am the bad guy in all this, but (tongue in cheek as I am
smiling with you now), but I hope you always know that whenever I voice
my opinion and suggest healthy habits and suggesting healthy habits is
because this is a forum in which we come to because we or someone is not
in the healthiest of conditions, therefore,, what I have to say is
because of my experience of seeing those do become healthy as a result
of a well researced wellness program. All I wish to do is share with
all, and hope it is taken meaningful and constructive and not one that
is in spite or critical. I am not the most learned of souls, but I do
care about people and when I see those that come to this forum, I try
with all my heart to provide each with, as much as I can, a thought
process for them to begin learning about what it takes to become well.
That is my goal and if I am the bad guy by saying "sugar feeds off
tumors" and that chickens and other meats" carry microbes, cancer
microbes are unhealthy and that soy and tofu and veggies and fresh
fruits are some of the essentials to good dietary health suggestions,
then so be it, I am the guy with the black hat and am glad I am. Because
what I have to say is far beneficial to seeing you and all those healthy
as a result of what we see are essential placing in our bodies. NOw,
Joicy, I am saying all this with tongue in cheek as I know you are
funning with me. But at least I am getting my two cents in about the
position on wellness. HOpe you know I am kidding with you as well, but
serious about what is good and what is not when learning and educating
abut beating this disease. Health can be joyful. WE must never deny our
bodies and minds what is joyful and there are many many recipes that can
fulfull our needs, healthy needs. Just my opinion.

God Bless
marty