Re: [MOL] nausea from cancer and its treatment [03476] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] nausea from cancer and its treatment

DEar CAroline,

Thank you for sharing that message with us. WE like you have become
somewhat expertise in the field of immune therapy and the revitalization
of the immune system to overcoming this disease as well as maintaining
good health. Unfortunately, cancer cells are always with every human
being, health or unhealthy. It is the nature instinct and physiology
that we all were born with, to produce cancer cells as well as the vital
functions of a healthy immune system to fight these off and kill them.
So, pls do share with us what you have learned as I will. There needs to
be more on this forum to contribute the necessities and education to the
immune system in fighting cancer. Much has been written and detailed in
many books and trials and studies. Sometimes the difficulty is getting
that across especially to those that are newly diagnosed and running the
gamut of many emotions. Glad you came aboard.

God Bless
marty auslander