Re: [MOL] bad mood [03475] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] bad mood

Dear PJ,

I have learned over the past 5 years or so, that dieting can be a very
enjoyable program. It can be a learning experience as when we diet we
not only lose unwanted calories but we learn how to eat nutitiously so
that our immune system can support our bodies into feeling well and
healthy in addition. Pls keep in mind, dieting alone is not the answer
to losing weight, but a good program that includes  both exercise and
nutrition is essential and of course any program must and should be
discussed with a doctor first. I say that dieting can be enjoyable,
because you should not and must not starve your body of the joys and
wants to eating. There are many recipes that includes the very
substitutes of "yuck, sugar, LOL," and the sources that are bad for us.
I would be most happy to share with you some of the recipes and foods
that are essential to stimulating the immune system as well as seeking
the goals of losing calories and weight. YOu must think of setting your
goals of losing about 2-3 pounds a week as oppose to more than that,
because the body reacts to moderation not shock. Just an opinion.  We
wish you well and joy in your goal.

God Bless
marty auslander