Re: [MOL] angiostatin/endostatin [03474] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] angiostatin/endostatin

My Dear FRiends,

I just sent an e-mail to this forum a few days ago where some of the
ongoing trials are being held. You may wish to check the archives of
this forum for that information. Since these are trials there has been
no approval by the FDA to administer, so its not readily available, but
there are a few ongoing trials you may wish to consider and pursue.

God Bless
marty auslander