Re: [MOL] bad mood/PJ [03470] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] bad mood/PJ

Dear FRank,

I guess a few on this forum are grinning and laughing about now as to
when I was going to reply to your messages about the "see food" diet on.
If I may introduce myself. My name is marty and I am the caregiver a
woman who more than four years ago was diagnosed with a rare and
deblititating form of malignancy which metastasized stage IV to lymph
glands, from neck to pelvic. The rarity of the disease was that the
tumor was an unknown primary. When Barb, my wife entered chemotherapy,
we asked the chemo nurses "what Barbs diet limitations were?" They
replied, as you have "eat anything and everything she wished". We didnt
know, we relied on their expertise. What we didn't know was, that we
were committing suicide and exacerbating the condition and
counterproducing what the chemo was suppose to do, to kill cancer cells.

I have learned much over the past 4 plus years and just wish to share a
few things what I have learned and what I have learned has been written,
has been experimented, has and is being successful for thousands who
have this disease and overcome this disease by utilizing, the correct or
the healthier form of habits, as opposed to what you have written. I
hope and pray that what I will say will be taken in the kindest and
sincerest opinion, as I know you wish to beat your disease as well and
you have your opinion, and I also hope that in time you will come to
know me as one who cares and not one who criticizes and that is my
intention with this message. One who cares for you as well as what I
will share with you is a caring, loving opinion and not one that is
critical. So here goes.

I feel, you are following a path that is very harmful to you. I have
learned and it is well documented that "tumors feed off sugar". I have
articles and books written about that. I have also learned and have
spent much time at immune therapy clinics and at many seminars on both
the mind/body/spirit connection and the benefits to the immune system
about good nutritional habits, what to eat, what not to eat....that
there is a way to beat this disease if learning and doing the very
basics of what our immune system needs and functions by.

I would love to share much with you in terms of what not to eat, what to
eat and I would venture to say, Frank, that in time you would feel
better as a result of what good essentials you place in your body. After
all you wouldn't put salt in your gas tank or sugar, why in our body. It
does the same effect...contaminates. I hope you will come back and keep
communicating here, because what you have mentioned for yoruself and to
others is counterproductive to beating this disease. This forum is a
form of souls who wish to find good health.....eating and drinking the
things that may have got you there and others is not what we wish to
continue. This is just my opinion and hope you take it in the sense of
one who cares. Just a note......when Barb and I and many others that we
share this message with and there are others on this forum who will
support what I say and maybe those that wont, that Barb is, God willing,
cancer free today because of the path of including healthy habits in her
daily regimen.

I speak much on a wellness plan, and I preach and sermone much about a
wellness program and I am commited to helping those learn about the
right path to wellness...I don't earn a cent and ask not one penny...All
I care about is seeing that souls, good people like yourself...see that
the foods we place in our body is parallel to what we also believe about
ourselves and that is negativity and insecurity. If we have the right
kind of beliefs about food, exercise, spirituality, support, love, then
and only then can we begin and see progress in the wellness journey.

Hope you will learn more about me, as I wish to learn about you and I
offer my hand in friendship and suggestions to support and help you.

God Bless
marty auslander