[MOL] Monday Nov 30 Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul... [03469] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Monday Nov 30 Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul...

Good Morning My FRiends,

Hope your weekend was as special, and meaningful as ours. And hope you
enjoy this mornings "helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul" as we have.

God Bless
marty auslander

                   Barriers

       When I was little, Dibby's cousin had a dog, just a
  mutt, and the dog was pregnant. I don't know how long dogs
  are pregnant, but she was due to have her puppies in about a
  week. She was out in the yard one day and got in the way of
  the lawn mower, and her two hind legs got cut off. They
  rushed her to the vet and he said, "I can sew her up, or you
  can put her to sleep if you want, but the puppies are okay.
  She'll be able to deliver the puppies."
       Dibby's cousin said, "Keep her alive."
       So the vet sewed her backside and over the next week
  the dog learned to walk. She didn't spend any time worrying,
  she just learned to walk by taking two steps in the front
  and flipping up her backside, and then taking two steps and
  flipping up her backside again. She gave birth to six little
  puppies, all in perfect health. She nursed them and then
  weaned them. And when they learned to walk, they all walked
  like her.

         By Gilda Radner, from It's Always Something