[MOL] Re: Mars thing!! [03467] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: Mars thing!!

That accounts for my migrains!!

Loved it and you!  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving...I used the time
off wisely to recharge my batteries.  I'll not be resubscribing to
mol-cancer for at least this week as I have much to accomplish and I
need to focus.  Just know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
God Bless.

John