[MOL] Fwd: MATTHEW 8:5-11: MONDAY'S GOSPEL FOR REFLECTION [03466] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: MATTHEW 8:5-11: MONDAY'S GOSPEL FOR REFLECTION

I hope everyone is well. I have the MOL address saved to my address book so I
can send you all mail, but can no longer receive it.  Hope you had a good
Thanksgiving.
Chris R.