Re: [MOL] Shopping on the Internet [03464] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shopping on the Internet

I know one rule of thumb is to make sure it is a SECURE SITE. I myself haven't
purchased anything on the internet, but I order a lot of FREEBIES!! Hehehe,
here's a link if you want to do some FREEBIE shopping too :)
http://www.totallyfreestuff.com
Have fun!
Wanda