[MOL] Re:Colostomy support [03460] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re:Colostomy support

Check out the Social services or your local hospital for a local chapter of a
colostomy support group in your area . The chance to talk with someone who had
to learn how to get through the day to day aspects of an ostomy can be a great
benefit .
For on line support
Http://www.mediconsolt.com/stoma/support/content.html

                                         or try United Ostomy Association
Http://www.uoa.org

    I believe they offer visits to the patient but with a membership fee to
the organization . The American cancer society or national cancer institute
may be able to offer information about the group .
    At one time there was an orgaization called Colostomy , Inc. , but I can't
seem to find out how to contact them .
Take Care
Joseph Cane