Re: [MOL] Hi Frank, the Lone Ranger!!!!!! [03456] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Frank, the Lone Ranger!!!!!!

Hi Frank,
Gosh!  Sees Candy from the Lone Ranger, that would be great, send it to

Nancy L. Postema
97 N. Weber Road
North Muskegon, MI  49445

I've never had Sees Candy, unless that is like seefood diets!  Sees candy he
or she eats it, LOL  What did you ask Santa Clause to bring you?  Bye the way
in case I never told you, My Don was a nose gunner on a B-24 in W.W. II, he
was shot down 3 times, no injuries, lucky huh?
You take care,
Nanc
In a message dated 11/29/98 10:50:34 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net