Re: [MOL] Hi Frank, the Lone Ranger!!!!!! [03455] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Frank, the Lone Ranger!!!!!!

This is the Lone Ranger,I have to admit that my depression has put me in a
eating mode.The real problem is that I eat very little good food.I just like
to snack.I drink around 15 cups of coffee a day,(I buy it on the internet)
and a whole bunch of pink lemonaide.and I have eaten close to 4 pounds of
sees candy in two months.I think that the futher along I get without any
more relapse I,ll probably cute back,that is,if I don,t get a heart attack
first.,You have a nice week and God Bless.Frank