[MOL] Frank: thanks for "etoys" [03451] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Frank: thanks for "etoys"

Hi frank
Thank you for posting the site on toys.

I'm ordering now.

It's funny how less expensive things are on the internet.
My husband went to Barnes & Noble to buy a book I wanted for dieting and it
was 14.99 and the same at Amazon.com is 5.99.

I quess it's just like anything else you need to shop and compare just like
doctors we need to get the best physcian for us.

Love
PJ