[MOL] Joicy's Jokes [03446] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joicy's Jokes

Joicy
You have a 3 year histerical laughing.
He loves it when I call his dad chicken head (instead of cursing I use this).
I have found instead of using the s___head word around the house like I use to
many years ago I just say chicken head it's better and you laugh your madness
away.

So whenever he hears a chicken joke he laughs and says "hey chickenhead that
was funny".
Love yA
PJ
143