Re: [MOL] Hi Frank, the Lone Ranger!!!!!! [03445] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Frank, the Lone Ranger!!!!!!

Frank,
Just wait until Marty reads this post. He is the food police and he will
let you know how bad all this is for you.

Did you always eat like this or did you find that coping with cancer and
all the medications has made you hungry. I have gained at least 10 pounds
since I had my surgery in July. When I was taking my radiation, I was
hungry all the time. Now I am on tamoxifen I seem to retain weight and just
keep growing. I hate this.
Liz