Re: [MOL] Frank: Seefood [03442] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank: Seefood

Juicy,try Sees Candy on the web.in fact,I have it book marked.I have ordered
twice now.I love the soft centers and the vanilla nut fudge.Usually they
will not mail it in the summer months,but in the winter they are pretty
good.If you can,t get it,maybe we can work something out.Take care Frank. Oh
yes,In march when I had gotten bad news in Fargo,at the VA,I went to the Pet
Store.And there was the cutiest little black Cocker Spaniel.She was only
three months old.I picked her up the the rest is history.I named her
"Hope"and I have so much fun with her.She is somewhat hyper,but I hope she
will grow out of it.That is my security blanket.Love Frank