Re: [MOL] Hi Frank, the Lone Ranger!!!!!! [03441] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hi Frank, the Lone Ranger!!!!!!

this is the lone ranger again,sitting at my desk with a bowl of strawberry
ice cream,a can of pepsi,with a mounds candy bar.My daughter who lives in
Texas wanted a wall clock for Christmas.She mentioned one that was at
K.Mart,in fact,her first words as a baby was "attention K-mart shoppers"just
kidding.Anyway they had this clock that she wanted.However,I surfed the net
and found this real nice one.It is made of cheery wood,and has a pendulum.I
think she will like this one better.How about a box of Sees Candy?You will
have to forget your diet though.I hope you had a good weekend.I had blood
work and a chest x-ray last week,I go to the doctor tomorrow.You take
care.Frank