Re: [MOL] laughter-PJ [03440] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] laughter-PJ

PJ, Give your cutey-pie son a hug from his Auntie Joicy, and tell him I
loved his joke! I also have a joke for him: (no, 2 jokes)...

Why did the chicken cross the road?

	To get to the other side.

Why did the TURKEY cross the road?

	To prove he wasn't CHICKEN!