Re: [MOL] Frank: Seefood [03439] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank: Seefood

Hi, Frank, I didn't know Sees Candy had a site!!! That is absolutely my
favorite too! There is NO  chocolate anywhere, at any price, that compares.
I grew up on the stuff in California, and I miss it so much, because they
would not mail order it out to Jersey due to loss of quality in travel.My
son even wrote the president a few years back, asking him to reconsider.
But you can have it sent now? I sure hope so! That would make my Christmas
merry!

I have had good success ordering everything from books to airline tickets
online...like you said, the key is being careful, ordering from companies
you know, and making sure it's a secure transaction.

Love, Joicy

PS
Just read your other post...So, odor eaters in your Christmas stocking, eh,
Frank? The secret is you gotta WASH 'em before you HANG 'em there, buddy!

-------