Re: [MOL] Frank: Seefood [03438] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank: Seefood

Hi Frank,
That bad huh!  It must be great to go to a beach with you though, plenty of
room.......
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 11/29/98 9:31:05 PM Eastern Standard Time, fmc@ndak.net
writes:

<< Subj:	 Re: [MOL] Frank: Seefood
 Date:	11/29/98 9:31:05 PM Eastern Standard Time
 From:	fmc@ndak.net (Frank Cromie)
 Sender:	owner-mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 Reply-to:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
 To:	mol-cancer@lists.meds.com

 You folks know what I got in my Christmas Stocking last year,,"Odor Eaters"